With the mutual objective of promoting the destination of Toulouse via your forthcoming articles: touristic, cultural, festive, gastronomic, art de vivre, we provide you with free assistance throughout your work in Toulouse by offering:
- advice and assistance when creating your articles and reports,
- connecting you with suppliers from the travel industry in Toulouse,
- providing themed guided visits adapted to the themes of your reports,
- supplying you with official visuals/footage of the city for your reports,
- sending you brochures published by the tourist office to help you plan in advance or even providing a press pack during your stay in Toulouse (press releases, city maps, visitor guides...),
- support in arranging and organising the logistics – only in Toulouse – of your press and media trip itineraries,
- possible assistance during your report,
- partial funding of the cost of your reports, subject to conditions (not including transport costs).
In exchange for this assistance, we would ask you to please:
- as a minimum requirement, mention our web-site www.toulouse-tourisme.com or www.toulouse-visit.com in your articles, reports or broadcasts (print, web, TV or radio)
- highlight at least one product offered by the Toulouse Tourist Office in your articles, reports or broadcasts (ex: Pass Tourisme, guided visits, accommodation offers sold on our on-line reservation page, welcome by the Toulouse Greeters…)
- wherever possible, integrate our logo, notably for TV journalists, within the generic information of your broadcasts.
- commit to promptly sending us details of your work once it is published or broadcast:
Agence d’Attractivité de Toulouse Métropole
or by post:
Office de Tourisme de Toulouse
Agence d'Attractivité de Toulouse Métropole
1 allée Jacques-Chaban-Delmas
31500 Toulouse - France
Please note, we are also on hand to listen to:
- press / promotions managers of transport companies (air or rail) or major groups (hotel chains, cosmetics brands…) that wish to visit Toulouse with a group of French or overseas journalists during a particular event (ex: opening a new route).
- journalists looking to develop a cost-free partnership, such as a competition (promoting the destination of Toulouse in exchange for a competition prize, to be defined).